Monday, May 10, 2010

Adapplebees Movie Night #1 5/20 9PM THE GOONIES

This blog is to commmemorate the first Adapplebees Movie Night, aka Adapplebees Movie Night #1. We are watching The Goonies.

I don't know if you're aware, but Nathan, Laura, and Chang went to college with Chunk, played by Jeff Cohen. He was the student president, ASUC Prez, in '95. In fact, I organized a movie night at Spens Black dormitory, we watched 'The Goonies' and 'Lost Boys' and invited him to speak for us beforehand.

Yes, he did do the truffle shuffle.

GOONIES FOREVER!


4 comments:

  1. Unbelievable, nice turn around time Chang.

    BJ- I like how you didn't even bother to kick that dude out, just left him to continue watching Goonies as you trucked off to Firestone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never did this web logging thing before. Check-check, is this thing on? Can anyone here me?. . . The human torch was denied a bank loan . . .Sally sells slippery seashells by the shore . . .check-check . . .

    For the record I have done the truffle shuffle, but it amounted to me lifting my shirt and wiggling around like an idiot. Like when I dance, only you could see my belly.

    Banger - can you get Chunk to talk at movie night? Tell him he's won an award - the Adapplebees Lifetime Achievement Award - and we'd like him to give a short acceptance speech. Eh? Eh? Facefriend his ass and hook it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should have Baby Cyrus as the guest speaker.

    ReplyDelete